The Sniper Hog 66LRX’s adjustable focus so you can go from a flood beam to a spot beam allows you to put just the right amount of light on your target.
- Made out of aircraft grade aluminum and hard anodized to resist scratching.
- Weighs about 14 ounces with a battery.
- About 7 inches long in flood beam and about 7.5 inches long in spot beam.
- The head is about 2.75 inches across with a 1-inch body.
- Lumens, Red = 250, Green = 300, White = 400.
Run times: Red, Green, and White = 2 hours at full power with very little dimming over that 2 hours and then another 30 minutes with the light dimming over that last 30 minutes. IR = 1 hour at full power with very little dimming and then another 1.5 hours with the light slowly dimming over that time.
Please note that basically none of our competitors will tell how much their lights dim during the run time they list. They will only tell you the total run time. We have tested most of our top competitor’s lights and all of them dim more to way more than our lights.
In fact, we just tested one of our competitor’s lights that claim a 1 hour and 50 minutes run time.
After just 30 minutes of running it dimmed over 200 yards while our light only dimmed 6 yards and after 1 hour and 7 minutes their light dimmed over 400 yards and our light actually shined 7 yards further than when it started.
We test all our lights with a light meter so these are facts not guesses
The Sniper Hog 66LRX is simply the furthest shining Led light on the market for its size.
- Will clear all scope objectives up to 60mm with our Predator Pro Mount.
- Will also mount to weaver/picatinny rails with our Predator Pro Mount.