Celebrating Easton’s 100 years in archery, the 5MM Autumn Orange FMJ is a fresh take on an old favorite, featuring Easton exclusive FMJ arrow technology finished with the classic Easton Autumn Orange anodize, this limited edition offering gives archers a modern arrow with throwback nostalgia to the arrows they may have put in their first quiver. Available in four popular sizes (250, 300, 340, and 400 spines), includes HIT inserts and 5mm X Nocks installed.
Maximum Penetration, Ease of Pull
- 5MM HIT 8-32 inserts included (16 grain)
- 5MM small-diameter carbon-core with 7075-alloy metal jacket FMJ Construction
- Pre-installed 5mm (X) nocks
- Easy target pull
- Easy to find the orange anodized finish
- Straightness +/- .002”
- Made in USA
- 250, 300, 340, and 400 spines
Factory 6-pack Fletched with 2” Bully Vanes by Bohning
Factory 36/72-pack Fletched with 2” Bully Vanes by Bohning (Size dependent)
Dozen Bare Shafts
*6 pack boxes come in 32″ stock length only.